Platform portability, extensive camera support, faster application development
Sapera LT is as an image acquisition and control Software Development Kit (SDK) that has been developed for Teledyne Dalsa’s cameras and frame grabbers. Sapera LT accelerates image acquisition from devices based on standards such as 2D/3D GigE Vision™, CameraLink®, and CameraLink HS™. Sapera LT is provided at no extra cost with Teledyne Dalsa Hardware. The Sapera LT platform also comes equipped with CamExpert Graphical User Interface to simplify the camera configuration process.
The Sapera LT SDK provides functions and libraries for acquiring images from a diverse range of area and linescan color/monochrome cameras. It supports major machine vision standards such as CameraLink, CameraLink HS, and GigE Vision. It features a GigE Vision driver with Teledyne DALSA’s TurboDrive which boosts image transfer speeds by x1.5 to x3. This groundbreaking technology improves bandwidth for imaging applications without requiring added programming steps or resource utilisation. The Sapera LT SDK includes APIs for C++, .NET, and Standard C, with ready-to-run programming examples for Microsoft Visual Studio C++ and .NET platforms. Specifically designed for high-performance vision applications, Sapera LT SDK provides advanced host image buffer and transfer management techniques, and it is offered for free with Teledyne Dalsa cameras and frame grabbers, including re-distributable runtime components for application deployment.
- Supports Teledyne DALSA 2D/3D GigE, CameraLink, Camera Link HS, HSLink cameras
- Integrated support for patented TurboDrive technology to boost GigE speeds
- Proven image acquisition and control with field proven T2IR framework
- Free download with Teledyne DALSA hardware
- Extensive camera supports for area and line scan cameras
- Hardware Independent
- Supports C++, C# and VB.NET programming languages
- Supports 64-bit/32-bit Windows 10, 8x, 7, WoW64 and Linux*
* some conditions apply; contact Teledyne DALSA sales for more information