Regions of Interest
• All processing and analysis can be performed with one
or multiple Peeks.
• Peeks can be single point peeks, line peeks, or area peeks
as large as the whole image.
• Peeks can be interactively rotated, moved, resized, or copy/pasted.
• Peeks can be automatically placed relative to other object
locations on newly acquired images.
• Line Peeks include: Line, Circle and Arc
• Area Peeks include: Rectangle, Annulus, and Torus and Point
Composite Line Peeks include: Spoke, Bulls-eye, and Rake
Image Processing within a Peek
• Area Peeks: 1x11, 3x3, 3x3Sum, Dice, DFilate (3x3),
DynThresh, Equalize, Erode (3x3), FDiffX, FDiffY, FDiffXY, Gain/Offset,
Golden, HFlip, HProject, Image Add, Image And, ImageMax, Image Min,
Image Or, Image Retrieve, Image save, Image SubAB, Image SubBA,
Image Sub Abs, Image Xor, Invert, Kirsch, LaPlace, Median, Normalize,
PrewittX, PrewittY, PrewittXY, Roberts, Rotate, SDiffX, SDiffY,
SDiffCY, (3x3)Sharpen, Smooth (3x3), SobelX, SobelY, SobelXY, ThreshDn,
ThreshIn, ThreshInv, Threshold, ThreshST, ThresUp, VFlip
• Line Peeks: Dilate (1x3), Equalize, Erode(1x3), Golden,
Gradient, Invert, Sharpen (1x3), Smooth, ThreshDn, ThreshIn, ThreshInv,
Threshold, ThreshUp, 1x5
Image Analysis within a Peek
• Area Peeks: Average, Barcode (code 39 standard), Centroid,
Circum, Connectivity, Count, Diam, Extrema, Line, Protrude, LineLength,
Mark (Optical Character Verification), MultiCount, OCR (optional),
Sum, Thread, Variance, Wave and Search
• Line Peeks: Average, Centroid, Count, EdgeCount, FirstBackEdge,
FirstEdge, InsideCaliper, MaxEdge, MaxBackEdge, MinMax, MultiCount,
OutsideCaliper, Sum, and Variance
Composite Peeks Only: Circum, Diam
• Distances, Angles, Best Line, Best Circle, Line Intersection,
Line Perpendicular, Point to Line, and Line to Line.
• Label, merge, store, reuse, and report every point and
value placed in your investigation.
• Standard: Tolerance any reading, collect and report
off-line or real-time mean, variance, max, min, Cp, CpK for multiple
readings, display real time strip charts and read histograms, interface
to 3rd party SPC packages.
• Custom: Fully customizable inspection reports to the screen,
serial, Printer, and/or disk. Also interfaces easily to various
3rd party SPC software packages such as Applied Statics
• Each camera can be individually calibrated.
• Linear and non-linear including perspective and optical
• Calibration is used to return camera coordinates (device
coordinates) or real world coordinates (physical coordinates)
• Multiple calibrations per camera
• Automatically controls on/off, binary or analog programmable
• Serial I/O, digital I/O (via 24bit I/O add-in ISA board),
analog I/O (via add-in ISA board), file I/O, control SPC data or
inspection reporter, and user defined audio output.
• Support for PC or stand alone motion controller via
DLL or Visual Basic.
• Custom Interface: Allows complete front end control
of Sherlock in a "server" mode through Visual Basic OCX
• Custom algorithms: Complete source code in C++ comes standard
for developing a completely custom application
• Context-sensitive on-line help
• Example programs, images, & sample VisualBasic interface
• Complete user's manual